- Hours and Contact Info
- Phone: (603)893-4200
- Fax: (603)657-7123
- Mon - Fri: 9 AM to 5PM
- Sat: 9AM to 1PM
- Sun: Closed
- Email Us:Info@CartridgeWorldNH.com
Click each location for more info.
- Salem, NH
- 379A S Broadway (Rt. 28)
Salem, NH 03079
- Manchester, NH (Inside Copy Express)
- 923 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 031013
- Mon - Fri:8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Nashua, NH (Inside Apex Computer)
- 295 Daniel Webester Hwy, Ste 3A
(Sun Plaza - Next to Costco)
Nashua, NH 03060
- Mon - Fri:9AM - 6PM
- Postal Center USA
- 614 Nashua Street
(Shaws Lorden Plaza)
Milford, NH 03055
- Mon - Fri:9AM - 6PM
Cartridge World is expanding again! The company now has seven 3 locations in New Hampshire. Cartridge World is the world leader in ink and
toner cartridge refilling and recycling. The concept is relatively new in the United States and is just taking off in New England…
there are over 1,400 stores in over 50 countries.
The company will train for most of the positions. CWNH has immediate full/part-time openings for:
- Ink and Laser Technicians: Cartridge refilling. Must be organized and knowledgeable about printers, copiers,
faxes, etc. The cartridge filling process involves black and color ink cartridges and laser/toner cartridges.
While the position will be based in one store, the employee must be flexible enough to work in other stores on occasion.
- Printer repair technicians: Ability to repair laser printers or be trained.
- Customer Service: Retail store experience. Must be truly customer service oriented. POS experience a must
and computer literacy required.
- Sales Associates: High income potential. Commercial sales to small and medium-sized businesses. Prior relevant
experience a must.
- Customer Service/Driver: Delivery/customer service professional. Good driving record, desire to interact with
customers and represent Cartridge World in a positive manner.
- Administrative Assistant: Support senior management in all areas of the business. Knowledge of Microsoft
Office a must. Book-keeping skills desirable and social media experience a must. Assist in financial analysis,
report generation, marketing campaigns, inventory control and back-office efficiency improvements.
Please call us at (603)893-4200 or send a resume to: